Any spa cover found by the manufacturer to be unusable due to defects in materials or workmanship within three years from date of delivery will be repaired or replaced at manufacturer’s option, without charge for materials or labor to the original owner.
Warranty replacement freight is pre-paid by Easy Spa Parts in year one. Customer is responsible for any shipping charges in years 2 & 3.
When Your Cover Arrives…
Inspect it carefully, looking for any freight damage. If the box or spa cover is obviously damaged, refuse delivery and let the carrier take it back. If the damage appears minor, make a note of it on the trucker’s Bill of Lading to indicate you observed a potential problem.
When you open the box, look over the cover for any defects in materials or workmanship. Claims should be made right away. Emailing pictures of the damage helps complete the claim.
Should you have a problem, give us a call toll-free, Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:30 pm PST. 866-418-1840. We will work with you to determine the nature of the problem in order to respond as quickly and as fairly as possible. If we find your problem is not under warranty, we will recommend the best solution for you.
There are a few things you can expect your cover to do under normal conditions. For instance, you can expect the vinyl underside to become darker
or lighter and the texture to raise because of the chemicals and hot spa water. This will not diminish the function of the cover.
- A) Follow Maintenance Instructions and Maintenance Tips to insure your cover wears gracefully over time and does not deteriorate prematurely.
- B) After Installation, broken foam cores are not covered by the warranty. Do not walk, sit, crawl, jump, place objects, etc. on your cover. (Note: if broken, your cover may absorb water and become heavy.) Also, you should be aware that you can “burn” and damage the vinyl with improper or severe use of water sanitizers. Sorry, but we cannot provide warranty coverage in these situations.
- C) If, for any reason, you remove the foam cores from the vinyl encasement, DO NOT leave them exposed to direct sun. Also, DO NOT use plastic to cover your spa cover.
This warranty does not include damage incurred by the use of the Spa Cover other than in accordance with printed instructions or product literature provided by Easy Spa Parts, or conditions resulting from:
- Defects in component or part which is not part of the Spa Cover.
- Failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance.
- Misuse, abuse, negligence, accident, acts of God, or alterations/repairs other than authorized by Easy Spa Parts.
- Natural fading and minor deterioration.
This warranty extends only to the original consumer purchaser of the Spa Cover and terminates upon any transfer of ownership by the original owner.
Except as expressly provided, there shall be no additional warranty, obligation, expressed or implied, oral or statutory.
Rights and Remedies
- Easy Spa Parts shall not be held liable for consequential damages or any incidental expenses resulting from any breach of the above expressed warranties.
- This Warranty gives you specific rights, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
- Any dispute between the buyer and Easy Spa Parts pertaining to this warranty may, at the option of the buyer, be resolved in California according to the rule of the American Arbitration Association.